HOW TO WASH OUR HANDS PROPERLY
SEE OUR TIPS FOR PERFECTLY CLEAN HANDS
WHY SHOULD WE WASH OUR HANDS?
Washing our hands is very important to keep us healthy and the health of the people around us. Every day we come into contact with thousands of surfaces - from your mobile phone to the mat in yoga class, which leads to the accumulation of germs on the hands. When you touch the face - which an average person does 200 times a day, germs can enter the body and make us sick.
Although it may seem enough to wash your hands quickly with soap and water, it is advisable to wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds to significantly reduce the number of bacteria and stay healthy.
10 STEPS FOR PROPER WASHING OF HANDS
2. Apply 1-2 doses of soap to cover hands.
3. Rub your hands until foam forms.
4. Use the palm of one hand to wash the back of the other hand, clean between the fingers. Repeat with the other hand.
5. Rub your hands again, remembering to clean between your fingers.
6. Rub the upper side of the fingers in the palm of the opposite hand.
7. Don't forget your thumbs! Clean each thumb with the palm of the opposite hand.
8. Rub the fingertips of each hand in the palm of the other hand.
9. Rinse hands with running water.
10. Wipe your hands well with a clean cloth. One piece of advice from us - use the towel to stop the tap.
WHEN IT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO WASH OUR HANDS
Keeping your hands clean is an easy and effective way to protect yourself from bacteria and stay healthy. But how many times a day do we have to wash our hands? And when is the most important thing to do?
How often we should wash our hands depends on our daily routine, but we recommend that you wash your hands whenever we do the following:
HOW TO PREVENT DRYING OF YOUR HANDS?
We are already convinced that frequent hand washing is important. But keeping your hands clean can sometimes lead to dry skin. Excessive washing can deprive the skin of the hands of its natural moisture and make it dry and taut.
To avoid this, we recommend using a moisturizer or lotion throughout the day, which will help restore hydration levels.
Our moisturizing hand creams combine perfectly with detergents. Used in combination, soaps and hand creams ensure clean and hydrated skin.